M/s The Author’s Journals respects the privacy of its website visitors. We provide the following statement to inform you of our policies and practices regarding how we use the information we gather about you.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION :
When you visit our website and submit your article or provide some feedback, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, address, organization, or employer, phone number or other information (“Personal Information”).
We may supplement the information that you provide us with information that we receive from third parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS :
By using our website or submitting information to us, you:
- Consent to our collecting and processing your Personal Information in connection with the sale and distribution of our services and products.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION :
We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes:
- for online submission of your research papers / manuscripts on www.ieasrj.com
- to provide any services or information you have requested;
- to notify you about our new releases or special offers that may be of interest to you, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to assist us in providing you with any Information service.
- Your email address will be used to notify you of essential service information and any alerts you have requested.You may also, from time to time, receive information on services and offers available to you from us.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful, and reliable. Where services are delivered on the Internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through (for example):
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- If you do not accept cookies you will be unable to use this website. You can, however, manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them.
We will protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access by using commercially reasonable security measures. If your Personal Information is accessed by an unauthorized third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorized access.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site. Any transmission will be at your own risk.